Online Appointment System
ONLINE APPOINTMENT SYSTEM FOR THE CONSULAR SERVICES FOR WHICH APPLICATIONS ARE REQUIRED TO BE SUBMITTED IN PERSON AT CONSULATE GENERAL OF INDIA, BIRMINGHAM
1) Applicants must book an online appointment for the following consular services before visiting the Consulate General of India.
- Attestation of Power of Attorney (PoA)/Affidavit (s) relating to Civil Matters
- Attestation of Power of Attorney (PoA)/Affidavit (s) relating to Property/ Financial Matters
- Execution of Will/ Gift Deed
- Life Certificate for Pension Purpose or for any Other Purpose
- Certificate for Transporting Dead Bodies to India
- Sworn Affidavit for Issuance of Passport to a Minor Child Residing in India
- Birth registration of Children eligible for Indian nationality
- Solemnization/Registration of Marriage under the Foreign Marriage Act, 1969
2) Only one person/applicant is allowed per appointment.
3) An online appointment can be cancelled / rescheduled before 48 hours ( 2 working days) and after 48 hours ( 2 working days) from the scheduled appointment.
4) All the applicants will be required to bring the print out of the appointment letter along with the application form at the time of submission. No applications will be accepted without a prior appointment.
5) All applicants must reach at the Consulate General of India 15 minutes prior to their appointment schedule.
6) The applications will not be accepted via post with effect from 2nd March 2015.
Note: No application will be accepted without the complete list of documents required for the service applied for. Please verify your application and the attached documents with the instructions/checklist of documents given in our website. Incomplete application is not acceptable at the counter. The applicant is required to re-visit the Consulate with new appointment and complete application.
Please Click Here to book your online appointment for submission of applications for consular services in person at the Consulate.