Consular Service Hours:
Visiting hours and Receipt of applications: 9.30 AM-12 noon (Monday-Friday) Hours for Document pick-up: 3.00 PM - 4.30PM
All documents, when ready, will be delivered during hours of document pick-up.
Public Response Unit
Emergency Visa Service contact
In case of a genuine emergency, like death or serious illness of immediate family, (subject to production of documentary evidence), please contact the Consulate General of India, Birmingham on the following:
Telephone: 0121-212-2782 Ext 202 (During working hours)
0121-212-3217 (After office hours and on holidays).
Office hours: 9.00 AM-6.30 PM (Monday-Friday)
10.00 AM-5.00 PM (Weekends and Holidays)
Please fill the form below to submit your query:-
Please enter your details below:
1. Information pertaining to services offered at the Consulate General is available on this website. E-mails seeking routine information already available on this website would not be responded. Please allow one week of time to process the request with regards to passport, OCI and PIO matters.
2. This e-mail service can also be used to register complaints and grievances pertaining to corrupt and deficient services.
3. We have no service of undertaking vetting-in-advance of individual applications. Please ascertain your eligibility and sufficiency of documents with reference to information given on the website.
4. Counter officials at the Consulate-General are responsible for verifying and accepting completed applications only, and not for tendering advice and information on services and/or how to avail such services.
5. The free telephone services indicated above can only be used by those who have paid a fee for a notified service to seek information on issues such as the status of their application, reasons for delay, faulty or deficient services, if any. Out of turn enquires before the expiry of the time frame of a service as notified under menu "Time Frame of Services" is not entertained.